Riley, D, et al.; Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Apr;7(2):123-5.
Haidvogl, Max, et al.; Homeopathic and conventional treatment for acute respiratory and ear complaints: A comparative study on outcome in the primary care setting. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2007, 7:7.
Trichard M, Chaufferin G, Nicoloyannis N.; Pharmacoeconomic comparison between homeopathic and antibiotic treatment strategies in recurrent acute rhinopharyngitis in children. Homeopathy, 2005; 94(1): 3-9
- Rhumatol is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine.
- The active homeopathic ingredients in Rhumatol are delivered using a non-alcohol, non-irritating purified ionized mineral water base to support the body's natural balance.
- Liquid medicine is easy to administer for safe relief.
- Rhumatol provides a safe relief formula that supports your overall health and medication regimen, incorporating an integrated medicine approach to your healthy lifestyle choices.
- As a natural medicine, Rhumatol relieves symptoms without the negative side effects commonly associated with arthritis medications.
You can feel confident that, by choosing Rhumatol for you and your family, you are making a safe choice for arthritis symptom relief!
By taking Rhumatol just twice a day, you can relieve your joint and muscle pain symptoms. An overall healthy lifestyle marked with an actionable knowledge of safe and integrated health choices is an important first step toward the life you desire.
Rhumatol Ingredients: Actaea spicata HPUS, Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS, Arnica montana HPUS, Bellis perennis HPUS, Bryonia HPUS, Calcarea carbonica HPUS, Calcarea fluorica HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Cimicifuga racemosa HPUS, Formicum acidum HPUS, Hypericum perforatum HPUS, Ledum palustre HPUS, Lithium carbonicum HPUS, Magnesia phosphorica HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Rhododendron chrysanthum HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Ruta graveolens HPUS, Salicylicum acidum HPUS, Sepia HPUS, Zincum metallicum HPUS.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Rhumatol's unique multi-potency formula contains three dilutions (10X, 30X, and LM1) of each active homeopathic ingredient and flower essence homeopathic ingredient, in equal amounts, in one bottle. These active ingredients are stabilized in our purified ionized mineral water base to help maximize absorption. Unlike most homeopathic medicines, Rhumatol does not contain irritating alcohol or sugar and has no gluten added.View LabelSee Indications by Ingredient
Real People - Real Reviews
The experiences expressed in the above feedback may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The feedback and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.
Explore More Rhumatol
The active homeopathic ingredients in Rhumatol are officially recognized to relieve arthritis and muscle pain symptoms, and our purified ionized mineral water base provides healthy lifestyle support.
Straightforward questions and answers about Rhumatol. Do you have another question? Email or ask a HelloLife Specialist toll free at 1.800.875.0850 now.
We are here to Match Your Commitment to a healthy lifestyle, supporting you with tools you can use to build your naturally healthy life.
What is Arthritis?
Learn more about the causes and symptoms of arthritis, and practical lifestyle changes you can make to positively affect mobility and energy levels, starting today.
Rhumatol Usage Guide:
Dosing Guide / Directions
|Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|50 lbs or less||½ mL twice daily|
|50 + lbs||1 mL twice daily|
You may increase dosage to 3x per day until symptoms improve or as directed by your physician.*
Shake before using. Add recommended dosage into 8-12 oz non-metal container of pure (non-chlorinated) water and drink. You may also dispense dosage directly into mouth.**
External Use: If needed, apply to affected areas 2-6 times daily until symptoms improve.
* Excessive dosing may cause mild digestive discomfort
** Rhumatol is colorless and flavorless in water but may have a slight tangy taste if taken directly into the mouth. Do not allow the dropper to touch any surface, including the mouth, as it may contaminate the solution.
Rhumatol is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Rhumatol is intended for temporary relief from arthritis symptoms and to support your balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by health care professionals throughout the medical establishment.
Rhumatol safely starts relieving arthritis symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Rhumatol is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Rhumatol is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Rhumatol employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Rhumatol provides a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient’s treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Rhumatol utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Rhumatol uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Rhumatol is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Rhumatol has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Rhumatol offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and Rhumatol in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a health care professional who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
Q: What is Rhumatol?
A: Rhumatol is a liquid OTC formula that uses a multi-tiered approach to naturally relieve arthritis and muscle pain and promote recovery of the healthy lifestyle. We stabilize natural active homeopathic ingredients into our organic purified ionized mineral water complex.
Q: Is Rhumatol approved by the FDA?
A: Rhumatol is an FDA product listed natural medicine, and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica.
The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Rhumatol is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: How do I take Rhumatol?
A: Dosage and directions are included on the label. You can add liquid Rhumatol to a glass of purified water, or dispense directly into your mouth. See detailed instructions in picture below. You can also use Rhumatol externally, just apply to affected areas as needed.
Avoid contamination: Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1,2)
When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic into your mouth without touching the dropper to your mouth. (fig. 3)
If dispensing directly into mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into a spoon or a glass of water. (fig. 4,5)
Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
Q: How often do I take Rhumatol?
A: For optimal benefit, take Rhumatol consistently every day, once in the morning, and again at night.
Q: How soon can I expect to see results from Rhumatol?
A: Rhumatol is designed to start working with your body to relieve your symptoms. For many individuals, results will be apparent within a few hours of the first dose. Because every person is different, however, the exact time taken for relief is indefinable. Rhumatol functions best in a body free of underlying conditions, which can hinder the body's ability to achieve balance. A healthy lifestyle that observes proper nutrition and regular exercise is essential in order to experience the results of Rhumatol. We encourage you to take Rhumatol twice daily for 30 days to begin experiencing the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement, however, we recommend that you stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How long does one bottle of Rhumatol last?
A: A single bottle of Rhumatol is two fluid ounces. The product's dosage is given according to weight. So, if you weigh 50+ lbs, each two-ounce bottle will last approximately one month for one person, depending on your individual health needs and usage.
Q: How much Rhumatol will I need?
A: Each bottle of Rhumatol offers a one month supply for one adult. Multiple family members taking Rhumatol may need more than one bottle per month.
Q: How safe is Rhumatol?
A: Rhumatol is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Rhumatol has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications. Rhumatol is safe for both adults and children 2 years of age and up.
Q: Has Rhumatol been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Rhumatol have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Rhumatol has not been clinically tested.
Q: Can I safely take Rhumatol with medications?
A: The ingredients in Rhumatol are natural and safe, but if you are currently taking prescription medications, we recommend you consult your health care professional before use.
Q: Is Rhumatol an herbal remedy?
A: Rhumatol is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: As a natural medicine, Rhumatol safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as per their product indications.
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Rhumatol are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Rhumatol does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
Q: What is Integrated Medicine?
A: Integrated medicine is a functional, balanced approach to wellness. Rather than relying solely on conventional methods, such as prescription drugs and surgery, or alternative methods like acupuncture and homeopathy, integrated medicine recognizes that the two can work together for optimal results. Health care providers who practice integrated medicine will use methods such as homeopathy in complement with more intense and/or invasive treatments.
Q: What is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is an officially recognized medicinal therapy that uses safe, naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms of self-limiting conditions in the body. Observing the homeopathic dilution process per regulatory guidelines, we formulate the active ingredients in Rhumatol for safe and effective relief from arthritis symptoms.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A:Homeopathic Medicines are believed to be more effective when its active ingredient is diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," 30X," and "LM1." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
Rhumatol's active homeopathic ingredients are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At HelloLife, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Rhumatol are recognized by such long-standing Materia Medica, and thereby are not required to undergo the same safety and interaction testing as new OTC drugs.
Q: What is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your body's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Rhumatol is an effective stabilizing agent for the homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to your system.
Q: How is Rhumatol different from conventional products?
A: Rhumatol is intended to safely relieve symptoms AND promote optimal overall health, while conventional products typically address only the symptoms, and usually with negative side effects.
Q: Is Rhumatol a cure?
A: Rhumatol is a natural medicine that works quickly to relieve symptoms of joint and muscle pain, but it is not a cure. Instead, Rhumatol is intended as a component of a healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your symptoms so you can focus on the big picture of your health and life. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean, pure water, and plenty of positive thought and movement, and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Rhumatol and the overall health of your lifestyle, and over time find yourself naturally relieved of joint and muscle pain.
Q: What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see and feel; they are the way your body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they are your body's way of telling you what is wrong. Rhumatol is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms you are experiencing. When you are no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, you can concentrate on helping restore your body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Rhumatol a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Rhumatol meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Rhumatol is considered an OTC homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Rhumatol is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your body's healthy balance. Rhumatol is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: Will this product cause me to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild acute symptoms of sores in the mouth (similar to ones caused by eating excessive salty or acidic foods) or loose stools. Symptoms should last only 24 hours.
Q: Does Rhumatol come with side effects?
A: According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), a systematic review found homeopathic products such as Rhumatol to be generally safe and unlikely to cause severe adverse reactions when taken as directed. Rhumatol contains no alcohol, making it superior to many other OTC homeopathic formulations in that regard.
While some individuals express concern about homeopathic aggravation (temporary worsening of symptoms after taking a homeopathic medicine), there is little evidence for it in clinical studies. Regardless of Rhumatol's safety, it is always important to inform your health care provider about any self-medication you may use.
Q: What do I need to consider if I'm thinking about using homeopathy?
A: There are five important points to consider and act on, as stated by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM): First, homeopathy is not a replacement for proven conventional care or a visit to your health care professional. Second, research clinical studies conducted around the homeopathic remedies for the health condition you are trying to treat. Third, thoroughly acquaint yourself with any homeopathic practitioner you may visit. Fourth, women who are pregnant or nursing, or those thinking of using homeopathy for a child, should first consult with their health care professional. Fifth, inform all of your health care providers about any complementary and/or alternative practices you use.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Policy.
Q: How much does it cost to ship internationally?
A: There is just a $19.95 charge to ship to all international addresses without tracking and a $29.95 charge for tracking your order. Tax and duties for international orders are not included in the shipping charge. A separate invoice for Custom fees will be charged to you from either FedEx®, USPS or your country's Customs Office. For more details please see our International Shipping Policy.
Rhumatol serves as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle, offering safe symptom relief, which allows the body and mind to focus on life in the present moment.
Rhumatol contains only high quality, naturally-occurring ingredients, in potent therapeutic dilutions, manufactured under strict GMP guidelines as set forth by the FDA.
Rhumatol is part of our new homeopathic product line that offers solutions for a wide array of health challenges. We firmly believe in the safety and indication of all our products, which is why we offer a no-risk money back guarantee whenever you try a new product from us.
We are here to Match Your Commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and for those with arthritis, Rhumatol is the natural way to stay committed and reap the rewards of healthier joints.
What is Arthritis?
In America, about one in every three people lives with an arthritic condition. Arthritis itself is an umbrella term for over 100 different types of joint inflammation. Inflammation, often accompanied by swelling, pain, and stiffness, is actually a natural reaction to disease and injury. With arthritis however, inflammation persists or reoccurs, which leads to tissue damage in the affected area. The most common types of arthritis are:
- Osteoarthritis - Sometimes called "Degenerative Joint Disease", osteoarthritis becomes more common as people get older, and occurs when cartilage begins to break down and wears away from the joint (most typically in the hands, knees, hips, and spine), causing pain and swelling.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - A long-lasting disease caused by an immune system defection which causes the body to attack its own joints. These mistaken attacks cause swelling in the joints (most commonly in the hands, wrists, and knees), which can then spread to surrounding tissues, damaging cartilage and bones.
- Gout - A painful condition which occurs when the body has trouble removing uric acid. Over time, excessive uric acid in the blood will lead to the formation and build up of uric acid crystals in the joints (most typically the big toe, knee and wrist), causing swelling and severe pain.
Though they may share several symptoms, each type of arthritis can be exhibited differently. Your doctor can help you determine which type you may be suffering from. The following symptoms are generalized for all types of arthritis:
Arthritis Contributing Factors
Though there is no specific cause of arthritis, risk factors include:
- Age - As a person gets older, they become more likely to develop arthritis, especially osteoarthritis.
- Sex - Arthritis is more common in women than in men.
- Obesity - The more weight you put on your joints, the more they are stressed and the more likely you are to experience the wear and tear that can lead to arthritis.
- Your job - Especially true of jobs which involve repetitive motions or heavy lifting.
At Home Arthritis Treatment
If you or a loved one is suffering from arthritis, it's important to work with a health care professional for treatment. You can also practice healthy lifestyle habits to help reduce suffering at home.
- JOINT PROTECTION - Listen to your body. If certain motions or positions make you uncomfortable, avoid them. Instead use your strongest joints and muscles and consider tools to make your life easier. A grab bar in the bath, modified door knobs, canes or walkers, and special braces and supports are widely available and can be extremely useful in reducing joint strain. Understand your body's limits and respect them. Those suffering from arthritis may need to take things at a slightly slower pace to avoid joint strain.
- BALANCED DIET - Being overweight not only increases the risk of arthritis, but the pain associated with it. Therefore, arthritis sufferers are encouraged to eat a healthful, balanced diet to help reach and maintain goal weight. As always, we recommend fresh, whole foods and pure water, but arthritic patients may benefit especially from a extra vitamin C (important to cartilage health), calcium (important to bone density), vitamin D (important for joint health), and glucosamine (important for cartilage health). Look for food sources that naturally contain these nutrients.
- GENTLE EXERCISE - Gentle exercises such as biking, swimming, tai chi, and yoga are recommended for those with arthritis, while high-impact exercises like jogging or aerobics are not. Some form of exercise is crucial, as avoiding exercise altogether will only weaken muscles and make movement increasingly difficult. Gentle exercise can help prevent muscle weakening. In fact, one study by the British Journal found that participation in three month yoga program increased hand grip strength in those with rheumatoid arthritis.
To quickly and safely relieve arthritis symptoms, natural Rhumatol is an effective remedy you can easily use in the privacy of your own home.
Rhumatol is homeopathically OTC formulated to relieve pain, inflammation, stiffness, swelling, and weakness associated with arthritis, muscle and/or joint sprains, strains or injuries.
Additionally, Rhumatol goes further than other arthritis pain relievers, and actually promotes balance, recovery and repair. That's because Rhumatol works with the body, not against it.
You should still continue to lead a healthy lifestyle while taking Rhumatol. If arthritis symptoms do not improve or become more severe, consult your health care professional, as this may be an indication of a more serious health condition.