Riley, D, et al.; Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Apr;7(2):123-5.
Haidvogl, Max, et al.; Homeopathic and conventional treatment for acute respiratory and ear complaints: A comparative study on outcome in the primary care setting. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2007, 7:7.
Trichard M, Chaufferin G, Nicoloyannis N.; Pharmacoeconomic comparison between homeopathic and antibiotic treatment strategies in recurrent acute rhinopharyngitis in children. Homeopathy, 2005; 94(1): 3-9
Discover the Natural Medicine Formulated
to Relieve Insomnia Symptoms and Support Your Return to an Active, Healthy Lifestyle!
- Safely starts relieving insomnia symptoms including inability to fall asleep, tossing and turning, restlessness, nervous exhaustion and anxiety
- Provides safe, non-stimulant relief without the negative side effects commonly associated with other OTC insomnia relief medications, and is safe for use in adults and children
- Insomulex is an OTC Homeopathic Medicine (FDA product listed NDC# 49726-036-02) that may be used with other prescription or OTC medications
- Average Rating: ★★★★★ (7 Reviews)HelloLife® Insomulex™ Enjoy safe insomnia symptom relief with natural Insomulex. For adults and children, Insomulex is formulated to relieve insomnia symptoms. 4 stars, based on 7 reviews
As an OTC-formulated proprietary homeopathic medicine, Insomulex features officially recognized active homeopathicHomeopathy is a safe and natural medicinal therapy, approved to provide symptom relief. ingredients in a purified ionized mineral water base for safe, temporary insomnia symptom relief. The active ingredient blend in Insomulex works with your body for natural relief from insomnia symptoms. Imagine your family's return to a better quality of life - with deep, restful sleep!
Our unique approach utilizes a multi-directional process to safely relieve insomnia symptoms and to naturally support your healthy lifestyle choices.
Each liquid dose of Insomulex is formulated to safely relieve your insomnia symptoms, including:
|Symptom||Ingredient||Provide Relief||HPUS Indication|
|Inability to Fall Asleep||Passiflora|
|Tossing and Turning||Camphora|
|Overactive Mind||Coffea cruda|
|Drowsiness During Day||Zinc met|
Indications for temporary symptom relief are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. As an OTC medicine, Insomulex is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your physician.
Unique Dual-Action Symptom Relief + Healthy Lifestyle Support Makes Insomulex the Natural Choice for Sufferers of Insomnia
Discover why more people than ever before are choosing Insomulex for safe, satisfying, and natural insomnia symptom relief:
- Insomulex is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine.
- The active homeopathic ingredients in Insomulex are delivered using a non-alcohol, non-irritating purified ionized mineral water base to support the body's natural balance.
- Liquid medicine is easy to administer for safe relief.
- Insomulex provides a safe insomnia symptom relief formula that supports your overall health and medication regimen, incorporating an integrated medicine approach to your healthy lifestyle choices.
- As a natural medicine, Insomulex relieves insomnia symptoms without the negative side effects commonly associated with other sleep-inducing medications.
You can feel confident that, by choosing Insomulex for you and your family, you are making a safe choice for natural insomnia symptom relief!
By taking Insomulex just twice a day, you can relieve your insomnia symptoms. An overall healthy lifestyle marked with an actionable knowledge of safe and integrated health choices is an important first step toward the life you desire.
Insomulex Ingredients: Aesculus hippocastanum, flos HPUS, Ambra grisea HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baryta carbonica HPUS, Camphora HPUS, Cinchona officinalis HPUS, Cocculus indicus HPUS, Coffea cruda HPUS, Cypripedium pubescens HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS, Hyoscyamus niger HPUS, Ignatia amara HPUS, Kali bromatum HPUS, Kali phosphoricum HPUS, Magnesia carbonica HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Natrum phosphoricum HPUS, Passiflora incarnata HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Scutellaria lateriflora HPUS, Sulphur HPUS, Valeriana officinalis HPUS, Zincum metallicum HPUS.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. A unique multi-potency formula, Insomulex contains three dilutions (10X, 30X, and LM1) of each active homeopathic ingredient, in equal amounts, in one bottle. These active ingredients are stabilized in our purified, ionized mineral water base to help maximize absorption. Unlike most homeopathic medicines, Insomulex does not contain irritating alcohol or sugar, and has no gluten added.View LabelSee Indications by Ingredient
Real People - Real Reviews
The experiences expressed in the above feedback may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The feedback and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.
Testimonials coming soon ...
There are no more testimonials at this time.
The results expressed in the above testimonials may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The testimonials and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual results of usage may vary.
Explore More Insomulex
The active homeopathic ingredients in Insomulex are officially recognized to safely relieve symptoms commonly associated with insomnia.
Straightforward questions and answers about Insomulex. Do you have another question? Email or ask a HelloLife Specialist toll free at 1.800.875.0850 now.
We are here to Match Your Commitment to a healthy lifestyle, supporting you with tools you can use to build your naturally healthy life.
What is Insomnia?
Learn more about the causes and symptoms of insomnia, and practical lifestyle changes you can make to positively affect your sleep patterns and energy levels, starting today.
Insomulex Usage Guide:
Dosing Guide / Directions
|Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|50 lbs or less||½ mL|
|50 + lbs||1 mL|
For optimal benefit, use Insomulex prior to bedtime, nap time, or returning to either after a disruption.*
Shake before using. Add recommended dosage into 8-12 oz non-metal container of pure (non-chlorinated) water and drink. You may also dispense dosage directly into mouth.**
* Excessive dosing may cause mild digestive discomfort
** Insomulex is colorless and flavorless in water but may have a slight tangy taste if taken directly into the mouth. Do not allow the dropper to touch any surface, including the mouth, as it may contaminate the solution.
Indications by Ingredient:
Indications for Use: For the temporary relief of symptoms commonly associated with insomnia such as restlessness, inability to fall asleep and sleeplessness associated with restless tossing, light sleeping, overactive mind, worry.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Insomulex is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your physician.
Insomulex is made without alcohol or sugar and has no gluten added.
Aesculus hippocastanum, flos HPUS, Ambra grisea HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baryta carbonica HPUS, Camphora HPUS, Cinchona officinalis HPUS, Cocculus indicus HPUS, Coffea cruda HPUS, Cypripedium pubescens HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS, Hyoscyamus niger HPUS, Ignatia amara HPUS, Kali bromatum HPUS, Kali phosphoricum HPUS, Magnesia carbonica HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Natrum phosphoricum HPUS, Passiflora incarnata HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Scutellaria lateriflora HPUS, Sulphur HPUS, Valeriana officinalis HPUS, Zincum metallicum HPUS.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X and LM1 potencies.
Trouble falling asleep
- Anxious feelings (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Anxious restlessness (Camphora, Cocculus indicus)
- Insomnia (Avena sativa, Passiflora incarnata)
- Insomnia from overwork (Passiflora incarnata)
- Irritability (Coffea cruda)
- Nervous excitability (Coffea cruda, Hyoscyamus niger, Passiflora incarnata, Sulphur)
- Nervous exhaustion (Avena sativa, Passiflora incarnata)
- Nocturnal sleeplessness (Camphora, Kali phosphoricum)
- Overactive mind (Coffea cruda)
- Repetitive mental chatter (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Restless at night (Ambra grisea, Ignatia amara, Kali bromatum)
- Restless body (Cypripedium pubescens)
- Restless sleep (Scutellaria lateriflora)
- Sleepless before midnight (Muriaticum acidum, Natrum phosphoricum)
- Sleepless from mental exertion (Kali phosphoricum)
- Sleepless from nervous irritation (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Sleepless from worry (Kali phosphoricum, Passiflora incarnata, Pulsatilla)
- Sleeplessness (Cypripedium pubescens, Kali bromatum, Valeriana officinalis, Zincum metallicum)
- Wide awake in evening (Pulsatilla, Sulphur)
Difficulty falling back to sleep
- Awakens too early (Cinchona officinalis, Magnesia carbonica, Muriaticum acidum, Natrum phosphoricum)
- Difficult to fall back to sleep (Magnesia carbonica, Sulphur)
- Startled with fright while sleeping (Ambra grisea)
- Wakes with a start (Coffea cruda, Zincum metallicum)
Tired during day
- Drowsiness during day (Baryta carbonica, Cinchona officinalis, Muriaticum acidum, Natrum phosphoricum, Sulphur, Zincum metallicum)
- Falls asleep sitting (Natrum phosphoricum)
- Irresistible sleepiness in afternoon (Pulsatilla)
- Inclined to sleep during day (Ambra grisea, Magnesia phosphorica)
- Agitated sleep (Ambra grisea, Baryta carbonica, Sulphur, Zincum metallicum)
- Difficulty rising in the morning (Sulphur)
- Frequent waking (Cocculus indicus, Muriaticum acidum, Sulphur)
- Sleep at night not refreshing (Magnesia carbonica, Sulphur)
- Sleep interrupted by anguish (Cocculus indicus, Hyoscyamus niger)
- Sleep on into the morning (Sulphur)
- Very light sleep (Ignatia amara, Sulphur)
- Anxious dreams (Ambra grisea, Baryta carbonica, Camphora, Cinchona officinalis, Cocculus indicus, Magnesia carbonica, Muriaticum acidum, Valeriana officinalis)
- Disquieting dreams (Baryta carbonica)
- Fantastic dreams (Zincum metallicum)
- Fear of dreams continuing after waking (Cinchona officinalis)
- Frightful dreams (Camphora, Cinchona officinalis, Cocculus indicus, Scutellaria lateriflora, Sulphur, Zincum metallicum)
- Horrible dreams (Kali bromatum)
- Night terrors (Kali bromatum, Scutellaria lateriflora)
- Sleep disturbed by dreams (Coffea cruda)
- Unpleasant dreams (Gelsemium sempervirens, Sulphur, Zincum metallicum)
- Constant stupor (Cinchona officinalis)
- Constantly moving (Coffea cruda)
- Convulsive body movement (Cocculus indicus, Hyoscyamus niger)
- Debility (Avena sativa)
- Eyes heavy and dull (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Faint (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Groaning (Muriaticum acidum)
- Head heavy (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Moaning in sleep (Kali bromatum)
- Paralyzed feeling in arms (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Paralyzed feeling in legs (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Paralyzed feeling in spine (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Snoring (Camphora, Muriaticum acidum)
- Teeth grinding (Kali bromatum, Kali phosphoricum)
- Tossing (Camphora, Muriaticum acidum, Valeriana officinalis)
- Unable to focus mind (Avena sativa)
- Weak (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Weary (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos)
- Whimpering during sleep (Ignatia amara)
- Yawning (Aesculus hippocastanum, flos, Magnesia carbonica)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Insomulex?
A: Insomulex is a liquid formula that uses a multi-tiered approach to naturally relieve insomnia symptoms and to support your healthy lifestyle choices. We stabilize natural homeopathic potencies into our purified, ionized mineral water base.
Q: Can Insomulex be used to treat Insomnia?
A: Insomulex is an OTC product, indicated to relieve insomnia symptoms such as nervous exhaustion, restlessness, and trouble sleeping. Insomnia itself is defined as a sleep disorder that occurs for a variety of reasons. Unchecked, chronic insomnia can be very serious and should always be attended to by your physician or other specialist. Insomulex is not intended to replace any sleep medications prescribed by your physician.
Q: Is Insomulex approved by the FDA?
A: Insomulex is an FDA product listed natural medicine, and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica.
The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Insomulex is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: How do I take Insomulex?
A: Dosage and directions are included on the label. You can add liquid Insomulex to a glass of purified water, or dispense directly into your mouth. See detailed instructions in picture below.
Avoid contamination: Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1,2)
When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic into your mouth without touching the dropper to your mouth. (fig. 3)
If dispensing directly into mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into a spoon or a glass of water. (fig. 4,5)
Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
Q: How often do I take Insomulex?
A: For optimal benefit, use Insomulex prior to bedtime, nap time, or returning to either after a disruption.
Q: How soon can I expect to see results from Insomulex?
A: Insomulex is designed to work with your body to relieve your symptoms. The exact time taken for relief is indefinable. Insomulex functions best in a body free of underlying conditions, which can hinder the body's ability to achieve balance. A healthy lifestyle that observes proper nutrition and regular exercise is essential in order to experience restful sleep. We encourage you to take Insomulex twice daily for 30 days to begin experiencing the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement, however, we recommend that you stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How long does one bottle of Insomulex last?
A: A single bottle of Insomulex is two fluid ounces. The product's dosage is given according to weight. So, if you weigh 50+ lbs, each two-ounce bottle will last approximately one month for one person, depending on your individual health needs and usage.
Q: How much Insomulex will I need?
A: Each bottle of Insomulex offers a one month supply for one adult. Multiple family members taking Insomulex may need more than one bottle per month.
Q: How safe is Insomulex?
A: Insomulex is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Insomulex has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications. Insomulex is safe for both adults and children 2 years of age and up.
Q: Has Insomulex been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Insomulex have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Insomulex has not been clinically tested.
Q: Can I safely take Insomulex with medications?
A: The ingredients in Insomulex are natural and safe, but if you are currently taking prescription medications, we recommend you consult your health care professional before use.
Q: Is Insomulex an herbal remedy?
A: Insomulex is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is Integrated Medicine?
A: Integrated medicine is a functional, balanced approach to wellness. Rather than relying solely on conventional methods, such as prescription drugs and surgery, or alternative methods like acupuncture and homeopathy, integrated medicine recognizes that the two can work together for optimal results. Health care providers who practice integrated medicine will use methods such as homeopathy in complement with more intense and/or invasive treatments.
Q: What is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is an officially recognized medicinal therapy that uses safe, naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms of self-limiting conditions in the body. Observing the homeopathic dilution process per regulatory guidelines, we formulate the active ingredients in Insomulex for safe relief from insomnia symptoms.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A:Homeopathic Medicines are believed to be more effective when its active ingredient is diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," 30X," and "LM1." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
Insomulex active homeopathic ingredients are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At HelloLife, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Insomulex are recognized by such long-standing Materia Medica, and thereby are not required to undergo the same safety and interaction testing as new OTC drugs.
Q: How is Insomulex different from conventional products?
A: Insomulex is intended to safely relieve insomnia symptoms AND promote optimal overall health, while conventional products typically address only the symptoms, and usually with negative side effects, as per product indications.
Q: Is Insomulex a cure?
A: Insomulex is a homeopathic medicine that starts working quickly to relieve insomnia symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Insomulex is intended as a component of a healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your symptoms so you can focus on the big picture of your health and life. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean, pure water, and plenty of positive thought and movement, and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Insomulex and the overall health of your lifestyle, and over time find yourself naturally relieved of symptoms.
Q: What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see and feel; they are the way your body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they are your body's way of telling you what is wrong. Insomulex is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms you are experiencing. When you are no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, you can concentrate on helping restore your body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Insomulex a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Insomulex meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of the homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Insomulex is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Insomulex is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your body's healthy balance. Insomulex is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: Will this product cause me to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: Some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild acute symptoms of sores in the mouth (similar to ones caused by eating excessive salty or acidic foods) or loose stools.
Help your body through this process by adding more fibrous raw fruits and vegetables to your diet during this time. Symptoms should last only 24 hours.
Q: Does Insomulex come with side effects?
A: According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), a systematic review found homeopathic products such as Insomulex to be generally safe and unlikely to cause severe adverse reactions when taken as directed. Insomulex contains no alcohol, making it superior to many other OTC homeopathic formulations in that regard.
While some individuals express concern about homeopathic aggravation (temporary worsening of symptoms after taking a homeopathic medicine), there is little evidence for it in clinical studies. Regardless of the safety of Insomulex, it is always important to inform your health care provider about any self-medication you may use.
Q: What do I need to consider if I'm thinking about using homeopathy?
A: There are five important points to consider and act on, as stated by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM): First, homeopathy is not a replacement for proven conventional care or a visit to your health care professional. Second, research clinical studies conducted around the homeopathic remedies for the health condition you are trying to treat. Third, thoroughly acquaint yourself with any homeopathic practitioner you may visit. Fourth, women who are pregnant or nursing, or those thinking of using homeopathy for a child, should first consult with their health care professional. Fifth, inform all of your health care providers about any complementary and/or alternative practices you use.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Policy.
Q: How much does it cost to ship internationally?
A: There is just a $19.95 charge to ship to all international addresses without tracking and a $29.95 charge for tracking your order. Tax and duties for international orders are not included in the shipping charge. A separate invoice for Custom fees will be charged to you from either FedEx®, USPS or your country's Customs Office. For more details please see our International Shipping Policy.
Insomulex serves as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle, offering safe symptom relief, which allows the body and mind to focus on life in the present moment.
Insomulex contains only high quality, naturally-occurring ingredients, in potent therapeutic dilutions, manufactured under strict GMP guidelines as set forth by the FDA.
Insomulex is part of our new homeopathic product line that offers solutions for a wide array of health challenges. We firmly believe in the safety and indications of all our products, which is why we offer 60 day satisfaction guarantee whenever you try a new product from us.
We are here to Match Your Commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and for those living with insomnia, Insomulex is the natural way to stay committed and reap the rewards of better sleep.
What is Insomnia?
On average, human beings will spend over 1/3 of their time on Earth sleeping. Given that we spend so much time snoozing, sleep is a vital component to a happy, healthy, and productive life. Our resting bodies view sleep as an opportunity to replenish themselves. In our slumber, our immune, muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems are restored and rejuvenated. If we are experiencing disturbed sleeping patterns, our bodies struggle to maintain efficiency. Further, sleep issues can be the precursor to many serious health conditions, as well as a sign that there may be something wrong with your overall homeostasis.
If you experience any of the following symptoms on a regular basis, you may be suffering with insomnia:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Feelings of tiredness after waking
- Waking up in the middle of the night/having trouble falling back asleep
- Sleepiness during the day
- Difficulty concentrating
Factors that Contribute to Insomnia
Though insomnia can develop as a separate condition, it can also come as a result of pain, side effects of medication, or health conditions such as depression, asthma, arthritis, or heartburn.
Poor Sleep Habits. An erratic sleep schedule can affect the amount and quality of sleep a person receives.
Stress. If you are overly concerned about certain events, circumstances, etc. in your day-to-day life, your stress level may be affecting your sleep.
Grief. The death of a loved one, dissolution of a relationship, or job loss can all contribute to insomnia.
Side Effects of Medication. Both OTC and Prescription medications can affect sleep patterns, especially if they contain stimulants.
At-Home Treatment for Insomnia
If you experience any of the symptoms listed above and believe you may be suffering from acute or chronic insomnia, it is important that you speak to your health care professional. In addition to the treatment prescribed by your doctor, there are certain lifestyle changes that you can try in order to help ease your symptoms.
Sleep Hygiene. In order to achieve a refreshing night’s sleep, it is important to establish a comfortable and consistent routine. Also, try and use your bed exclusively for sleep or sex and not a place to hang out while you’re relaxing at home.
Don’t Eat before Bed. When you eat too much before you turn in for the night, it can cause feelings of discomfort, which can make it difficult to get to sleep. If you must eat before you go to bed, have a light snack of non-acidic fruit or dairy. Avoid alcohol, stimulants, and protein.
Establish a Ritual. Human beings are creatures of habit. We’re most comfortable when practicing the familiar. Find ways to relax before going to bed such as taking a bath, reading a book, taking the dog for a brief, light walk.
Insomulex for Insomnia Symptom Relief
Insomulex Insomnia Symptom Relief is homeopathically OTC formulated to quickly and safely start relieving insomnia symptoms, and is safe for adults and children over age 2.
Additionally, Insomulex is safe to use in conjunction with any other prescription or OTC medications and has no reported drug interactions or negative side effects.
You should still continue to lead a healthy lifestyle while taking Insomulex. If insomnia symptoms do not improve or become more severe, consult your health care professional, as this may be an indication of a more serious health condition.
Insomulex is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Insomulex is intended for temporary relief from insomnia symptoms and to support your balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by health care professionals throughout the medical establishment.
Insomulex safely starts relieving insomnia symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Insomulex is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Insomulex is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Insomulex employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Insomulex provides a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient’s treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Insomulex utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve insomnia symptoms.
- Insomulex uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Insomulex is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Insomulex has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Insomulex offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and Insomulex in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a health care professional who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
With Insomulex, you have nothing to lose, and your life to gain!